My New Blog

A place for you writers to complain about your writing and the writing process... maybe posting what you got done today to make you feel like less of a writing failure.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

LizGrayson
Wordtripper Extraordinaire

My New Blog

Postby LizGrayson » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:58 am

Well it's not really new (I've been posting there since 2010) but it's new since the last time I was here. :D I'd love it if you stop by and take a look! Thanks!

http://www.jenniesisler.wordpress.com
Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star and they give you them for free! ~ Billy Mack (aka the lovely Bill Nighy), Love Actually
JillStar
Moderator+

Re: My New Blog

Postby JillStar » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Awesome Liz... seems many of us went 'somewhere' when things changed. I have one myself... actually I started one... and then another... and then another... and none of them really quite satisfied me. I suppose it's because I found that a lot of people who read other people's blogs really only commented to get you to read their blogs. And many of them are doing it to make money and I can't understand what the heck they're talking about anyway.

Way, way back... long ago... when I first got on the internet... before I ever found WT... so a long, long time ago... I joined a site where everyone had their own blog... but it was called a diary. Anyway, when you posted on your diary then others knew you did and went from diary to diary checking on everyone. Although blogs do that as well, it's hard to get in with a crowd of people that actually want to get to know you other than looking at your post real quick and pressing 'like'. More and more I find that the internet is not as people friendly as it once was... how silly is that for me to say.
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts

Return to “Writing and Poetry Blogs”