Welcome to Wordtrip!

If you're new to the site, stop in here and get a quick run-down of all you need to know about WordTrip. This is also the place to get help with your site problems (i.e., not being able to sign up or log in). Please e-mail if you're having trouble logging in webmaster@wordtrip.com.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

JillStar
Moderator+

Welcome to Wordtrip!

Postby JillStar » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:47 pm

As we work to bring WT back to life, please feel free to start a thread here if you have troubles with the site. Below are a few past threads that may have your questions already answered. Take a look and go from there.

Currently... the sight is not open to new members due to several bots that like to create accounts automatically. We will work to get this figured out soon. If you want to join and you're a real person, send me an email... jillstar@gmail.com.

Eventually we'll get it turned back on. :-D
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts
timberline
Wordtrip Junkie

Re: Welcome to Wordtrip!

Postby timberline » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:12 am

Great going, Jill! And thanks to Charles too. I've been missing this place to hang out, put up some tentative stories, gaggle with my groupies. Hey, I remember once I even won a T shirt with the WT logo, and I still wear it!
--Timberline (aka Walt)
 Cruising the Green of Second Avenue is available at Barnes & Noble and other online book sellers. More good stuff at http://allotropiclucubrations.blogspot.com
JillStar
Moderator+

Postby JillStar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:51 pm

I have all the mugs I bought with different sayings... and the one that says JillStar on it. Awesome stuff there.

We'll get this working again. 8)
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts
JB
Wordtrip Grand Master

Postby JB » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:37 pm

I remember winning a cup but either one of my kids stole it or it got broke. I really think it's in one of their rooms, which it may as well be broke, cuz I won't ever see it again :cry: :evil:
"So. You're famous?"

My son to Kinky Friedman at the author's book signing.

Return to “Help and Site Info”