What do you love....

A lovely place to chat, post word games, escape momentarily from your writing, or just hang out.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

Hissmonster
Wordtrip Fixture

What do you love....

Postby Hissmonster » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 pm

We always say I love ________

But be creative and tell me what you love. Make me laugh, cry or wonder about you, but don't give me a simple laundry list
"Come to the dark side; we have coffee!"
JillStar
Moderator+

Postby JillStar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 am

~ I can't tell you what I love for love changes from day to day, person to person. ~

Did I love that man from so many years ago? I cannot say because the feeling is not with me nor can I conjure it from within.

Do I love myself? I must because I protect my feelings from others the best I know how. I suppose I love the fact that I can love and never gain the full knowledge of it nor grasp the concept fully. It engages me and keeps my interest… and for me, that is an accomplishment.

Do I love anyone or anything? I honestly don’t know because when others define it for me, I look at them with puzzlement and disbelief for truly they must be insane harboring those feeling within.

Sadly I usually don't know what I had until it’s gone but once it’s been gone long enough, I don’t remember what I had.

Love is fleeting... love is the greatest mystery... perhaps that is what I love.
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts
Hissmonster
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby Hissmonster » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 am

Interesting.
JillStar
Moderator+

Postby JillStar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 am

I know, I know... too much to analyze and too little time or interest in doing it... lol!
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts
Hissmonster
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby Hissmonster » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 am

No..just haven't slept since Friday so I can't get my thoughts together tonight...heading to bed soon

Return to “The Coffee Shop”