Picture Perfect - Butterfly and Flower

The Picture Perfect Writing portion of Wordtrip is used to inspire writing through the "VISUAL" of life. Look at the current picture and write an opening line, paragraph, poem, or short story. Perhaps even begin a new novel!

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

Anblick
Wordtrip Fixture

Picture Perfect - Butterfly and Flower

Postby Anblick » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:24 pm

Wordtrip wrote:The Picture Perfect Writing portion of Wordtrip is used to inspire writing through the "VISUAL" of life. Look at the picture below and write whatever comes to mine... short story, Fast Fiction or novel... even a poem may be inspired from this picture.

For more information... click HERE.

Here's your next picture challenge to inspire us to write. Write an opening line, paragraph or even a short story to go along with the picture. Perhaps even begin a new novel! Maybe members would like to use these as future tags... just ask the person who starts it if it's ok to use.

Saphyre
Wordtripper Extraordinaire

Postby Saphyre » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:53 pm

"Dude- that's what I call adaptation and evolution!"

"Really- I call it computer graphics."
~Saphyre
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus…
For by grace you have been saved through faith… it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Please always feel free to critique anything I write as I am by no means perfect!

Return to “Picture Prompts”