PP - Olga

The Picture Perfect Writing portion of Wordtrip is used to inspire writing through the "VISUAL" of life. Look at the current picture and write an opening line, paragraph, poem, or short story. Perhaps even begin a new novel!

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

JillStar
Moderator+

PP - Olga

Postby JillStar » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:58 am

jillstar wrote:The Picture Perfect Writing portion of Wordtrip is used to inspire writing through the "VISUAL" of life. Look at the picture below and write whatever comes to mine... short story, Fast Fiction or novel... even a poem may be inspired from this picture.

For more information... click HERE.

Here's your next picture challenge to inspire us to write. Write an opening line, paragraph or even a short story to go along with the picture. Perhaps even begin a new novel! Maybe members would like to use these as future tags... just ask the person who starts it if it's ok to use.

Last edited by JillStar on Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts
Mlou
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby Mlou » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:06 am

Hey, I remember her! She was an avatar a while back. What a beauty she is!

Herman was half-way through his sex-change process. The bod was coming along bountifully but, alas, the cosmetic surgeon had skipped town after a botched job on the burgomeister's wife. What to do now?
He'd considered making a pact with the devil but the devil wasn't interested. He could hardly stand to look at Herman to begin with and besides, he was in the market for innocence and not Herman's rather shop-worn goods.
But Herman had a plan.
nothing is ever simply Yes or No. There's always a But...

GINGERBREAD MAN by Mary Lou Healy at Amazon.com http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/ ... ogid=16658 at Publish America
JB
Wordtrip Grand Master

Postby JB » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:55 am

opening line....

Well doc...I like the bust and all...but you were 'sposed to do something with <b><i>my face!</i></b>

mlou...write more please...i want to see what the plan is...lol
"So. You're famous?"

My son to Kinky Friedman at the author's book signing.
Hyker
Wordtrip Grand Master

Postby Hyker » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:53 pm

"And now, for Best Supporting Extra in a 'B' movie....(*drum roll*)...Olga Bonemarrow!" :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

"Tank you...and I'd also like to tank da Academy for dis award. Ven I vas just a little girl in Austria, I never dared believe dat my dream of becoming an olympic gold medal vinner in da clean-and jerk vould come true... :clap: :clap: :clap: ...Tank you....Und to have dat dream grow into becoming an actress is more den I could have hoped for... :clap: :clap: ...Tank you (*holds up Oscar*)...

I vould like to tank mostly, my mother, who believed in da dream all along, und spent her life plowing fields in my homeland to pay for me to train at Franz Leiber's Camp for Freakishly Strong Women, und all of Franz's medical advice.... Und my papa, who's strong will und good looks I vas blessed....tank you...und also to...(*background music starts playing*)...I guess dey vant me to go now. Tank all of you. (*wipes tears from eyes and blows nose on veil while being led from the stage*) Thhhhhhhpt...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by Hyker on Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'"
~Erma Bombeck

www.HykersTrails.com

Postby Tupwen » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:17 pm

Lol, Hyker…
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever. ~Allen Curtis

Write now. Tomorrow never comes.
Hyker
Wordtrip Grand Master

Postby Hyker » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:34 am

:D
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'"

~Erma Bombeck

www.HykersTrails.com

Postby redruM » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:11 am

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I've got mine shut.

Return to “Picture Prompts”