Fast Fiction Come Back

Fast Fiction is fiction written fast. The object is to get your brain thinking about a given subject without interference from “reason”. Go for the 30 minute time limit.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

JillStar
Moderator+

Fast Fiction Come Back

Postby JillStar » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:35 pm

As we work to bring WT back to life, one of the areas that will hopefully be revived quickly is Fast Fiction Friday.

Now, don't get me wrong, it never actually died... it simply moved. I started a FFF BLOG where I continued to post prompts (although not much activity occurred, I must admit). Please feel free to visit for another sampling of prompts.

I also started a group on FACEBOOK (much more successful). We will continue to post there as well but hopefully people will start to migrate a bit in this direction.

Many of the threads below are locked but you can still look through them for inspiration. If you see one that you want opened so you can post, please let me know and I'll open it up (just post in this thread the one you want). The closing of the threads was more to let people know there wasn't anyone currently checking for comments. That is hopefully going to change.

Please note that we're just getting back at it and critiques are not something in the playbook at the moment. Everything will depend on activity of members and the amount of members. But you should receive comments. :)
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts

Return to “Fast Fiction Friday”