The New Look of Wordtrip

Site Announcements
charlesp
Site Admin

Postby charlesp » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:19 pm

FYI: for those who haven't noticed there are links to log-in and check private messages at the bottom of the screen now, and your private message link is also available in the "Welcome to wordtrip" box at the top of the new portal.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke
"Coffee is sufficiently advanced technology" - Merlin Mann
One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee." - Wally (Dilbert)
ghostposts
Wordtripper Extraordinaire

Postby ghostposts » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:33 pm

sweet! :-D
Hyker
Wordtrip Grand Master

Postby Hyker » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:26 pm

Very cool look. I like it. I don't agree with the people who think it is too busy, I think it just takes some getting used to from the old format. This one looks very professional. :thumbsup:
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'"
~Erma Bombeck

www.HykersTrails.com

Postby hyperfine » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:26 am

Well, at first I thought I was hallucinating.

Glad to know things really do look different.
Me fail English? That's unpossible!
timberline
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby timberline » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:47 am

Nice redesign, guys. Took me a while to find the toolbar containing <home> -- bottom of each page -- so I could get out of a messaged link and into a quick scan of who's up and about.
 Cruising the Green of Second Avenue is available at Barnes & Noble and other online book sellers. More good stuff at http://allotropiclucubrations.blogspot.com
charlesp
Site Admin

Postby charlesp » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:50 am

timberline wrote:Nice redesign, guys. Took me a while to find the toolbar containing <home> -- bottom of each page -- so I could get out of a messaged link and into a quick scan of who's up and about.

you can also click on the logo to get back home :D

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke
"Coffee is sufficiently advanced technology" - Merlin Mann
One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee." - Wally (Dilbert)

Return to “Announcements”