Anybody need help with the site?

If you're new to the site, stop in here and get a quick run-down of all you need to know about WordTrip. This is also the place to get help with your site problems (i.e., not being able to sign up or log in). Please e-mail if you're having trouble logging in webmaster@wordtrip.com.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

Nephtalius
Wordtripper Extraordinaire

Postby Nephtalius » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:17 pm

There's a thread for Short story contest that apparently is going now, but I don't know anything about it. Is it only open to certain people?? Was there an announcement about it that I missed?? When I click on the link, I get message, `Only users with special access ...'
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle. -- Bucky in the Get Fuzzy comic strip.
Anblick
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby Anblick » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:34 pm

Nephtalius wrote:There's a thread for Short story contest that apparently is going now, but I don't know anything about it. Is it only open to certain people?? Was there an announcement about it that I missed?? When I click on the link, I get message, `Only users with special access ...'

Here's the thread announcing it: http://wordtrip.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5993
crazinasian
Wordtripper

Postby crazinasian » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:49 am

i need help i cant figure out how to post a new subject
~If you can not explane it simply, then you do not know it well enough~
charlesp
Site Admin

Postby charlesp » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:31 pm

Pick the forum you want to post in (to get the list of all the forums just click on "All Forums" on the top menu bar), then once in that forum you can click on button that says "New Topic" and it will take you to a posting page where you can put in the title of the thread and the body of the post (as well as format things with bolds, italics, etc). Once you're ready to post it just click on the Submit button.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke
"Coffee is sufficiently advanced technology" - Merlin Mann
One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee." - Wally (Dilbert)
crazinasian
Wordtripper

Postby crazinasian » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:44 pm

Thanks it worked
~If you can not explane it simply, then you do not know it well enough~

Return to “Help and Site Info”