Dragon Insurrection

Place to sell your used books or self-published items. Let people know about other projects you may have (i.e. a published newsletter or small business). Exchanges between members is not covered by WordTrip in any way.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

ghostposts
Wordtripper Extraordinaire

Dragon Insurrection

Postby ghostposts » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:12 am

Dragon Insurrection, the sequel to the best selling book, The

Dragon Creed, is out at fictionwise.

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook42421.htm

#1 Bestselling Series! Once again, Farquarte, newly changed from Homo Sapiens to Reptilians Dragonus, discovers what it means to be a huge fire-breathing reptile in a land that is decidedly not dragon friendly.

All Farquarte wanted to do was to build a dragon hoard and settle down with his mate. But when the corrupt government of his homeland interfered, Farquarte decided to mount a revolution.

The royal government declared Farquarte a wanted criminal. Then the Royal Scientist attacked him. Now the fate of the magical people and Farquarte's life hang in the balance. Farquarte the Dragon is imprisoned by his enemies and scheduled for execution. An evil scientist seeks to destroy him and gain his dragon's hoard. His mate is enslaved and his father's ghost is trapped in Purgatory.

What's a dragon to do?

Cover art: Tabitha Brown and Phil Smith
Mlou
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby Mlou » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:48 pm

Sounds like Farquarte's in trouble. Wish you success with your book, ghostie! :)
nothing is ever simply Yes or No. There's always a But...

GINGERBREAD MAN by Mary Lou Healy at Amazon.com http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/ ... ogid=16658 at Publish America
ghostposts
Wordtripper Extraordinaire

Postby ghostposts » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:33 am

Thanks! I've been down with Fibromyalgia flare ups since September, and haven't gone online often, so it's nice to check my e mail and see this is out.

It's already climbed to # 6 in the fantasy downloads, and The Dragon Creed is up to 14 again. Dragon Creed hasn't fallen below # 19 since it first came out. I guess I'm pretty lucky.

Return to “For Sale/Promo”