Personal Blog Suggestions

PLEASE ONLY one personal blog per member! This is a great place to start a forum blog for all your non-writing chit-chat. Please keep in mind we are a PG13 site.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

JillStar
Moderator+

Personal Blog Suggestions

Postby JillStar » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:27 pm

The reason we have personal blogs on WT is so our writers don't have to leave WT in order to write personal things that are non-writing specific.

If you want to start a personal blog here, please only start ONE. In the past we found people with several... just keep track of what your blog is called and you won't lose it. If you do manage to lose it, someone can find it for you. :wink:

As with the rest of WT, please keep it PG13 or close to it.
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts
Delaney
Wordtrip Fixture

Re: Personal Blog Suggestions

Postby Delaney » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 am

My blog has been spliced as it is 10+ years old, was actually looking to print it out somehow as it recently occurred to me I have some valuable stuff in there. Any suggestions on the best way to do that would be welcome...
<i>It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people. - Terry Pratchett</i>
JillStar
Moderator+

Postby JillStar » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Hi Del,

Go to the first page of your blog. Right above your avatar picture you will see a wrench. Click the 'down arrow' and go to 'print preview'. This will allow you to print each page, one at a time, of your blog. There are 45 pages so it will take time, but that's one way of doing it. :)

Hope this helps!
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts
Delaney
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby Delaney » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:54 am

Thanks Jill!
<i>It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people. - Terry Pratchett</i>

Return to “Personal Blogs”