FireFlare77's Blog -- A New Musing

PLEASE ONLY one personal blog per member! This is a great place to start a forum blog for all your non-writing chit-chat. Please keep in mind we are a PG13 site.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

FireFlare77's Blog -- A New Musing

Postby Fireflare77 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:23 am

Blog Foreward:
I always come to this section thinking that I have a blog. Then I realize each time, with great dissapointment, that I don't. So now I do. But I should warn any potential reader who would be crazy enough to willingly delve into the inner-most recesses of my mind and heart that I am extremely... maticulious in detail (some would say long-winded, I say "maticulious"). The second thing is that I make a huge number of spelling errors. None of them are intentional or careless- I misspell a great many words. To make it up to the potential reader, though, I make my gramatical accuracy a key point in my writing. Finally, I'm thirteen. I'm almost fourteen. And at some point you may be thinking something that relates to my age. I can assure you, though, that for all intents and purposes herein, I may as well be at least sixteen. So, if you're still interested, by all means- read on...

Edit 9/27/2010: 15 Years of age, and at least 21 mentally (in most states)

5/11/2009

I should be using these last few hours of the gloaming to get something accomplished. I have a worksheet on the constitution and a small science project. But I find that unraveling life's mysteries through deep reflection and through reading deep works is GREATELY more fuffiling.

But I'm still here- still writing. Writing is my escape from it all. (Although, upon reflection, it isn't. The philisophical essence of an escape is my escape- the physical manifestation of an escape often takes shape in writing. One of my other callings is art. I do sketches in History class. I create fantasy scenes as well as geometric art using standard shapes.) Drama is one of my other two escapes- I'm an avid actor. Its my chance to be someone else. Last month, I was cast as Tommy Albright in Brigadoon (if you don't know the play, I would recommend looking it up. It might sound vain to describe the size of my part....). Anyway- my third calling of sorts is the search for answers through conversation. Sounds simple, right? ... Not so much. I may get a chance to describe that later.

So. Now you now a small portion of the abstract work that is me. Now for some blogging.

I'm sitting here, now, debating what to say... OK... I'll try.

We're into full swing with Brigadoon. My line memorization isn't coming along as best I'd hoped. On the bright side I have a little under a month to be off-book. On the even brighter side, nobody from the play will ever get to read what I really think of them. :idea: Does anyone think that it's unprofessional for an actor to have a crush on a fellow castmember? :headshake: But that may well be beside the point. And now I'm at another debate. I shouldn't say anything online when i'm so tired. At least in person I can deny that I've said anything... but here... not so much. So I may have to wait untill I'm more awake... or at least more sober... before continuing. :coffee1: It is at approximately this point, and from this point forward, that I've established a need for a caffine addiction as to regulate my sleep cycles. ...

And to think- I could have told the world any of the experiences that have shaped me, some of them actually worth reading, and instead I'm telling the world that if I'm not addicted to something already, I need to be. How sad is that?

Because this entry was so worthless, I promise to try to someday do better... *grimace*

Thanks for your time,
"Greg"
Last edited by Fireflare77 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie
Location: *Ohh*Why do you wanna know* -Gasp- * Are you a stalker?

Postby *Elle* » Mon May 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Spencer or should I call you "Greg" you did just fine....Dont worry things will look up.
R.I.P. Mikey, Brandy and Chris
Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today.--James Dean
A life without cause is a life without effect--Barbella
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
Richard Howardson
Master Tripper

Postby Richard Howardson » Wed May 13, 2009 4:58 am

hey ya, tht's good.

tell you one thing, just beware of *Elle*

She's too sweet to handle! :-P
We think we have learned how to care for someone if we know what makes them smile....but if we really care for someone, we should know what makes them cry!
©2008 Richard Howardson
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Richard Howardson, What do you mean beware? I'm just crazy!! ha ha lol

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
Richard Howardson
Master Tripper

Postby Richard Howardson » Thu May 14, 2009 2:22 am

yep you are!

too much sweet is not good for health, right?

i think i may get diabetese because you are so sweet!
We think we have learned how to care for someone if we know what makes them smile....but if we really care for someone, we should know what makes them cry!
©2008 Richard Howardson
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Thu May 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Richard Howardson, No it is supposed to be good for your health. Lol....You cant get diabetes if you have never met the person in real life..lol..If you really met me maybe!

Richard Howardson
Master Tripper

Postby Richard Howardson » Thu May 14, 2009 6:33 pm

aahh, i wish i could!
maybe someday.... :)
©2008 Richard Howardson
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Fri May 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Richard Howardson, Someday. Oh btw..I saw you on messenger the other day. I was waiting for my bus to show up and so I signed on from my phone. I was going to say hi but then my bus came and I had to get ready for Young Life when I got home. :D

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Fri May 15, 2009 7:54 pm

*Observes* Cute.
FireFlare77

I often sit here, in this chair, writing, oblivious to the passing of time.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along.
<--Maroon5
Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:14 pm

6/19/2009

We had another exausting play practice last night. It's one week untill opening and the director still hasn't totally blocked everything. And because time management has been "a little lacking," she's taking it out on the actors- namely me. I had myself (what I thought to be a well-concealed) breakdown because of it. She was ruthless in my verbal assault. Anyway, since today is my first day of no school, I've got several hours where I'm not expected to get anything done... that is untill she gets up. We've got practice five hours a night six days a week now. I've got the lead... *exasperated* And the assistant director is *coinsidentally* going over all the scenes with her (chorus) daughters in them that DON'T MATTER TO THE PLOT AT ALL! There are some scenes of mine that I haven't gotten to do on stage yet. And because there are two casts in the play, I've got to learn two parts with half as much stage time. How's that for a good production?

All this stress has proven to bring about a few good things, though. Coffe addictions are great- no sarcasm here. Iced mocca... *dreamy* And meditation. And bubble baths. What a simple wonder. When was the last time that any of you had a bubble bath? It's better than you think.

So... yeah- I'm stressing. But I'm pretending to be normal around everyone else. I'm a good enough actor to pull off something like that, right? Wearing a plastered smile?

On a happier note, the thirteenth was my birthday. I am now fourteen.

Yesterday was the end-of-year assembly. As a treat to our choir teacher who is leaving this year, the 4th period choir got up and sang "Seasons of Love" from Rent (her favorite song). In the 8th grade awards, I was voted "most likely to be on American Idol".

Untill next time,
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Happy Birthday Spencer! Happy Birthday! Happy Birhday!
**I wish you would have gives us a little more notice so I could have come up with something more creative than this. lol..
Im sorry that you have been stressing but just think in less than a week it will all be worth it when you are out there on that stage doing your thing and you do an awesome job! Your parents will be soo proud and so will everyone you know..including Lydia.
Let me know how it goes next week..I know you will do good..
All my luck and thoughts go out to you,
Elle :D

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:18 am

:-D Awwww. Thanks, Elle, that meant a lot to me! You just made my day *crosses out* night!
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Fireflare77, Anytime ya need a pick me up call 1-800-pick-meup...Lol...Im always here to help.
What are you doing online at 1:18 a.m. anyways??

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Only time I can get on, right?
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Ha ha...
I was just wondering..I thought you might be sleeping..
Good Luck tonight.
I'll be there in spirit!
Tell Lydia luck for me.

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:14 pm

8/18/09
Dearest Blog,

Sorry for the lag over the -insert obscure religious holiday- season, blog posting is back to normal now... If there is a normal. Opening night went well, with the exception of a few well-concealed blemishes that I, along with the other actors, helped to smooth over flawlessly. Night number two was even better, the absoulete peak of our show; or, as our producer put it, that night "like a snowball rolling down hill, gaining momentum". Well, aparently our snowball crashed into a tree on our closing night. I don't know what happened, really. It just went wrong. Relavant bits of scenes skipped, bits of song missing, even the band had a few glitches- HOW DOES THE GUY ON THE DRUMS MESS UP? (sigh) But anyway... Now that the play is over, there isn't so much of either type of drama surrounding me. That's a nice change.

My next greatest undertaking is my sketch pad. I've already posted the first of my works on the junior board, but I feel that you guys deserve a look also. This is the first sketch, it's not all that great. But having seen it's successors, I can gaurentee you that they are without a doubt better. So hang with me and hold out for the masterpeices. Just so that I don't put too much pressure on myself for a deadline, the most anyone should expect is once a week, should they choose to follow my sketches. I hope you enjoy the first one, "In the blindness of the night"

Untill that one time that comes after now,
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:59 pm

9/16/09
Dear Blog,

It seems that I'm barely making my obligitory one post per month... Man things have been busy. Here's the next one in the set! Enjoy:

Untill that one time that comes after now,
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm

You wanna know..
I think it looks like a monster is going to get his tooth brush but he is debating on whether to brush his teeth or eat the tree..Good job Spencer:)

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Thanx, but the monster is the hut and the toothbrush... I think, is the lone figure. That's the name I have him/her.
Last edited by Fireflare77 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:50 am

Fireflare77, Sorry..

Richard Howardson
Master Tripper

Postby Richard Howardson » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm

They are pretty good. nice work.
so you are interested in sketching?

I have just uploaded some of my works in my blog.
Check'em out and let me know what you think of them.

c ya.
©2008 Richard Howardson
Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:29 pm

NOV 2, 2009

Dear Blog,

Annoying and nauseating high school drama today. And not the good and theater-related kind. Apparently, I've been backstabbed. Big time. And now I don't even have the small pleasure of venting about it on the junior board because (guess what) he's over there now too. It turns out that he'd been reading the thoughts and feelings that I thought I'd been sharring with strangers and Lydia for months now. And he just told me today. That's the drama in a nutshell. But it gets worse. :nonono: That's just the kind of year I've had. The one person that I've gotten close to in forever. But this makes me glad in a sense. Learning some things about who to trust. I was
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 am

Fireflare77, You're not quitting here too though? Right?

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:54 pm

No way. I don't think I could manage to lose two communities in a row.
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Fireflare77, Good I still have to be able to bug you lol

Return to “Personal Blogs”