I'm back;)

PLEASE ONLY one personal blog per member! This is a great place to start a forum blog for all your non-writing chit-chat. Please keep in mind we are a PG13 site.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

Richard Howardson
Master Tripper

Postby Richard Howardson » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:17 am

i just saw you've changed your blog title.

and for your above post....i agree with Liz. Go for it. :wink:
We think we have learned how to care for someone if we know what makes them smile....but if we really care for someone, we should know what makes them cry!
©2008 Richard Howardson
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie
Location: *Ohh*Why do you wanna know* -Gasp- * Are you a stalker?

Postby *Elle* » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 pm

No I closed my blog well actually Charles did..
I lost all confidence in everything and Im tired of blogging my life to people the internet..Who could care less about my life and my daily problems...I lost all confidence in everything..I hate the way I look...I sit and class and day dream..
R.I.P. Mikey, Brandy and Chris
Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today.--James Dean
A life without cause is a life without effect--Barbella
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
Richard Howardson
Master Tripper

Postby Richard Howardson » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 am

Why are you talking like this? I don't like it.
Don't be so down honey...

and i read your poem in emo corner. can you tell me what was that about? Am i interfering a lot...pls tell me if i am.

take care.
We think we have learned how to care for someone if we know what makes them smile....but if we really care for someone, we should know what makes them cry!
©2008 Richard Howardson
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 am

I'm back! I know I have been gone for a really long time. Lots of stuff went down last may. My parents found out about my sexuality and it did not go well at all. These past 2 or 3 months I've gotten my life on track. I'm 18 now. My parents don't tell me what to do any longer and I'm off to college in the fall. So I just wanted to pop in and say hi now that I'm back on track

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
charlesp
Site Admin

Postby charlesp » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 am

Welcome back *Elle*! (I'm not sure if the exclamation point should go inside the *'s or not). Back on track and off to college are good things.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke
"Coffee is sufficiently advanced technology" - Merlin Mann
One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee." - Wally (Dilbert)
Richard Howardson
Master Tripper

Postby Richard Howardson » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Well, that answers my first question about how your parents took it.
But good to know that you're back on track. Which college btw? Plus, check your pm as well.
©2008 Richard Howardson
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks guys. I'm not disclosing where I'm going to anyone. It's kind of a private thing. Though I am going for writing:)

*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Hey there guys,
I don't know how many of you all come on here still but I just wanted to post and say hi. I'm currently away at college doing actually pretty well. Figuring out who I am supposed to be without anyone telling me I should do x,y, and z. I do what I want and enjoy it. Studying alot obviously but I love it here and wouldnt change a thing. I hope you all are doing well!

charlesp
Site Admin

Postby charlesp » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 am

Good to know you're doing well *Elle*, and that you're enjoying college.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke
"Coffee is sufficiently advanced technology" - Merlin Mann
One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee." - Wally (Dilbert)
Delaney
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby Delaney » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Glad you're back!
<i>It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people. - Terry Pratchett</i>

Return to “Personal Blogs”