Return to the fold

A place for writer's to congregate and commiserate about the life of the writer. Discuss techniques for fixing your prose, livening up your dialogue, or awakening your muse. Also share in writing victories, be they publication or contest winnings.

Moderator: Metaphor Makers

RichardLowry
Wordtripper

Return to the fold

Postby RichardLowry » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:17 am

Hello All,

I just logged in and noticed that I haven't posted since January. It has been a busy 18 months for me. And, now that things are winding down, I am jumping headlong into my biggest writing project yet.

Three months ago, I started research and interviews for my next book. It will tell the story of the fight for Fallujah. Also, I have started an interactive series on www.op-for.com in which I will chronicle my book writing adventure. I will be taking the participants through the painstaking process of research, interviewing, writing and publishing my next book.

And, this adventure will be interactive. I am actively seeking feedback so everyone can become a participant in the project.

Please check it out: http://op-for.com/2007/11/recording_his ... i_you.html
TheMudge
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby TheMudge » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:11 pm

Welcome back, Richard. Sounds like you've really taken to your new writer's life.
"Throughout history, Truth and Love have always won." - M. Ghandi

"Truth and Love often get the crap kicked out of them along the way." -D. Mudge

www.joyfulcurmudgeon.com
www.imaginationtogo.com
www.wowwebnow.com
charlesp
Site Admin

Postby charlesp » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:59 pm

welcome, welcome, welcome (e-mail me sometime Richard).

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke
"Coffee is sufficiently advanced technology" - Merlin Mann
One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee." - Wally (Dilbert)
fillerlady
Wordtripper

Postby fillerlady » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:13 pm

Sounds very interesting, Richard.

Return to “The Writer's Life - Techniques, Characterization, Writing Ideas, & More”