Graduation Day

A place to introduce yourself.

Moderators: JillStar, Metaphor Makers

Imaginary Question? El comprehendo japaneese-o?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Ya know, I think so but I'm rather unwilling to commit to a choice...
No votes
It's either 42 or the price of Breaking Dawn in Japan
100%

Total votes: 3
Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Graduation Day

Postby Fireflare77 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:24 am

Hello everyone!

I'm one of the top posters from Wordtrip Jr. and I've decided to come here and see what awaits me. I write poetry semi-well. I only started last year. I am also working on writing my first play. Speaking of which, I might as well describe myself. I am deeply involved in theatere. I've been: Jack - Jack and the beanstalk, Macbeth - Macbeth, Shmuel - Fid. on the roof, and most recently The Artful Dodger - "Oliver!". I'm 5'3"ish, kinda short... :) I'm 14 and have long curly hair (relavancy?!). I'm terrible at spelling things, alas my vocabulary is only effective when spoken. I'm in a band and music is my escape in life. The band recently changed its name from "Hemeridge" to "The Beta Male". Witty, no? I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. I've actually already met some of you (Hi Elle! Hi Lydia!). I'm nerdishly intellectual, it's a blessing and a curse. I think this is good enough for a first post. Actually, it's weird that I'm even online right now because it's 2:48 AM my time right now. It's winter break and we've got TONS of snow here.

...hmm. I'm deciding how to sign my first post... I think that for now I'll just be FireFlare... sooooo......

Cheers and best regards,
FireFlare77

So in a sense I just graduated from WTJ... :)
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie
Location: *Ohh*Why do you wanna know* -Gasp- * Are you a stalker?

Postby *Elle* » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:11 pm

Omg!! Spencer!!! You're awesome!!! Lydia has a account on here to?? I didnt know! You just made my day!!
R.I.P. Mikey, Brandy and Chris
Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today.--James Dean
A life without cause is a life without effect--Barbella
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
JillStar
Moderator+

Postby JillStar » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:43 am

Welcome to Wordtrip... Wordtrip Sr?

I'm sure you'll find some cool stuff around these parts.
Fast Fiction Friday Blog 2011-2018: Additional FFF Prompts
Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:38 am

jillstar wrote:Welcome to Wordtrip... Wordtrip Sr?

I'm sure you'll find some cool stuff around these parts.

Thanks. I've been looking forward to this for a while. It's funny that due to winter break, all of the time I've spent on this site so far has been at 2AM or later. :) Not exactaly typical but, who knows? Thanks for the warm welcome. Not much activity around here, is there? Or is this a slump? ;) I'll give it a go then and see what I can't whip up for you guys. But you'll all have to excuse my terrible spelling and... vanity :-D also, Blake might be joining us soon also.

*Elle* wrote:Omg!! Spencer!!! You're awesome!!! Lydia has a account on here to?? I didnt know! You just made my day!!

Oh... :? I'm not sure how to break it to you... I thought she did... I'm sorry if I got your hopes up... I just thought... Oh well. Oh yeah- OMG!!! HI ELLE!!! GREAT TO SEE YOU!!! :)
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Hey...You....Umm....Are you going to be coming back on to the other site constantly or just once in a while...We are trying to get people to start writing and not just chatting......Everyone just wants to talk and not write...You know?? Its great you signed up for this site. Everyone around here is so cool and will actually give you advice on something you write...Have a good day!

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:03 am

*Elle* wrote:Hey...You....Umm....Are you going to be coming back on to the other site constantly or just once in a while...We are trying to get people to start writing and not just chatting......Everyone just wants to talk and not write...You know?? Its great you signed up for this site. Everyone around here is so cool and will actually give you advice on something you write...Have a good day!

I love how you didn't include "not using WTJ" as an option :) Just kidding. I'll be on as much as possible, which may not be a lot, I should warn you. Have a great day![/u]
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:57 pm

Oh that sucks...Cause you are so much fun to talk to and no one really talks to me over there... :D

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:43 am

*Elle* wrote:Oh that sucks...Cause you are so much fun to talk to and no one really talks to me over there... :D

Woah, wait. Me? Fun to talk to? Are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else? Thanks Elle. But I said I'd be there as much as possible. And who says you can't PM me (or vise versa) on WT...S?
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:38 pm

True but you have to log on to WordtripJr...to see my reply from awhile ago...Then you can send your reply on here....Ok...And no I'm not confusing you with someone else. You're very interesting...is a nice way to put it lol... :D

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:12 pm

Alright, I'll log on to WTJ right now. :) ? "interesting"? I've been decribed as "interesting" for as long as I can remember. That's the word most people use for me. My theory is that they've got a lacking vocabulary ;) . The closest anyone's ever come to an accurate word, I think, has been Mr. Kurtz, a substitute teacher I've had the misfourtance of working with on multiple occasions and who has sparked many arguements over his... extreme faith in fairies, atlantas, and lawn gnomes :D . His word for me was an "inigma". Anyway, Kurtz is a story for another time....
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:57 pm

Ohh cool...I'm just going to continue our PM conversation on here....So I can get quicker replies...lol :) Mr.Kurtz...I have a teacher just like him but thats not his name...It was more a Mr.Schmitt..a teacher from middle school. Man did I hate him
Happy New Year!!

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:55 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WHOO HOO! Glad to be here for this. Anyway... SCHMIDT?! I've got a mrs. schmidt. She is SEVERAL stories for another time... Sounds like our teachers would make an ideal couple, eh?
FireFlare77

I often sit here, in this chair, writing, oblivious to the passing of time.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along.
<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Yea...if you're Ms.Schmidt...is a very evil person :twisted: then yes they would hit it off but he has a wife..I guess he could be a player? :D

Mlou
Wordtrip Fixture

Postby Mlou » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Yes, Fireflare, there isn't much activity here at the moment, for a variety of reasons. So what you do, is you post some of your work and stir people into giving crit. Then you take advantage of the many writing challenges here. You get out of an experience what you put into it, right? 8)
nothing is ever simply Yes or No. There's always a But...

GINGERBREAD MAN by Mary Lou Healy at Amazon.com http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/ ... ogid=16658 at Publish America
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Mlou, Spencer or Fireflare doesnt get on much unless school is on break because he is Mr.BigShot and is worried about his grades..and is a very busy boy. He should be posting more because he promised me. :D

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:01 am

*a rare moment of tenative shyness* Aw, shucks :oops:
Last edited by Fireflare77 on Mon May 11, 2009 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Dude!!! You are back!!! Finally!!
I missed you!!! \:D/

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Mon May 11, 2009 6:32 am

Not exactaly. I haven't slept much at all in the past week. I've been getting next to nothing which does tend to make it hard to be awake at 3. I shot for three today but woke up at four. I looked at my clock and realized that I had pulled it out of the wall and gone back to sleep. I would really love to post more around here... My theory is that if I can manage to post more, I can manage to get a little love from the rest of the WT gang and then hopefully they won't mind (so much) my constant state of leaving (and subsequent re-entering). Man, I must be tired... I'm making so many typos that my backspace button is getting worn into oblivion. I'm gonna go write a poem so that I don't look like so much of a wash-out.
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Mon May 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Ha ha. Spencer, dont worry we all know that you will be on more in the summer. You are practically a computer nerd in the summer trust me I know because last summer I bugged you practically everyday. I have trouble sleeping to so I know where you are coming from.

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:57 am

Hm... It's been a while, hasn't it?
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5
*Elle*
Wordtrip Junkie

Postby *Elle* » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:33 am

Just a little:)

Fireflare77
Master Tripper

Postby Fireflare77 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:58 am

I'd say that I would try not to do that... But that would only become more of a lie in the future.
FireFlare77

<--Maroon5

Return to “Member Introductions”